Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update: Happy!!

Hi readers!

Well, I've started a second blog, so this one will be dedicated to my life as a wife, and mom to my puppies and our adventures life takes us on. This past weekend my husband's sister just got married! Her new husband is one of our good friends and co-workers and we couldn't be more happy for them. It was a beautiful weekend of family, friends and love and I was so excited to be a part of it as one of my sister in law's bridesmaids. It was a really neat experience to get to have my own wedding a month ago, and then get a different view as a bridesmaid. Let me tell you, it was way more enjoyable as a bridesmaid, but definitely just as tiring!!

Congratulations to Zach and Erin, we wish you the most love and happiness this world has to offer you two. Remember that you will always have each other and that more than anything, will get you through life's toughest situations.

Next up on the list! A friends wedding to attend on October 1st! It's down in Southern Colorado, so I'm sure I will have some beautiful pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment