Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ok, Starting from Scratch

For the last six months or so, I have been blogging on LiveJournal. I recently decided that I wanted to just do away with that account (which I need to figure out how to delete) and start from scratch here! My last account was strictly my thoughts, etc. This one will still be my thoughts and things going on, but also and always keeping you updated with things going on with my family: Myself, Stephen and the furbaby Spud. There are lot of exciting changes in the near future for us, and I want to be able to share it where it's accessible for everyone! As far as trying to bring my past posts over from LJ, I'm not going to do, just post a short post starting with the most important thing that happened this year, at least to me. I hope this New Year has found all of you with renewed hope and want in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment